You may have to enable a privacy setting so that you can view and capture Vatoms in AR.
Solution 1: Please refresh your browser. You may have pressed 'deny' to the popup requesting access to your camera/motion and orientation
Solution 2: You may have a privacy setting denying motion and orientation access for your web browser
- Go to Settings > Safari
- Scroll down the list and you'll find Motion & Orientation Access
If this is currently toggled to off, toggle it on
- Return to your browser and hit refresh
Solution 3: You may have a privacy setting denying location access for the web browser
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the 'Safari' or your alternative browser.
- Tap 'Safari' and select 'while using the app'
Solution 4: You may have a privacy setting denying camera access for the web browser
- Go to Settings > Safari > Camera
- Change to 'Ask' or 'Allow' to allow camera access
Please note Google Chrome restricts the use of AR/your camera. Please use an alternative browser.
If you're experiencing difficulties, please read our other FAQ articles or contact support by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org